Enrollment Forms

A few forms are necessary for enrollment in our child care program- these are required by State Licensing and by the Department of Health. By clicking on the highlighted words, a new window will open allowing you to download and fill out these forms.

  • Child Information form MUST be filled out and updated annually.
  • A Health Appraisal and copy of the Child's Immunization Records.

Additional forms required by Annie's Children's Center for enrollment are:
  • A signed copy of the Child Care Contract which outlines your payments, make up days policies, and lists any days the center will be closed (Holidays). 
  • The Photo Release for which denotes whether photos can be used online, at the center, or both.
  • The Child Care Reference form which indicates your preferences on how/if you would be willing to provide a reference for future interested parents.